Cursed Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed Pkz

Best Runescape Private Server!

Play NowHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El Muerte needs help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Muerte
Administrators

El Muerte needs help! Empty
PostSubject: El Muerte needs help!   El Muerte needs help! Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 20:03

Hello,

my computer fried itself and i am in need of money.. i need $300 new zealand dollars for a cheap laptop so i may continue to keep improving cursedpkz and give me the ability to be more active so please if some1 coule be so generous and fund me for this amount or as much as you can afford.
the help is much welcome and i will be very much greatfull for the help.

so please help me buy a new laptop. the cheapest i have found is $300 newzealand currency.

please help me.

Thanks,
El Muerte.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cursedpkz.com
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: El Muerte needs help!   El Muerte needs help! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 06:45

I'm sorry to here that Sad well anyway maybe http://www.ebay.com/searchresults?cmd=SKW&kw=cheap+laptops could be a bit cheaper? Or does it need a certain requirement? Anyways i will do my best to donate $20-50 to help server if needed.
Back to top Go down
Paytongr

PostSubject: Paytongrooms-im sorry to here that   El Muerte needs help! Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 21:54

i will try to donte some money to keep the server up or try to help buy you a new laptop. I mabey will be able to get 10 to 40 dollars.

Sincerly,
Paytongrooms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Muerte needs help!   El Muerte needs help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Muerte needs help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cursed Pkz :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: